Rochester Christmas Market.
With the market's opening weekend just gone we can't wait for the next, for more of it's festive atmosphere sprinkled with live music, fair ground rides, tasty tipples and unique stalls. Set up in the picturesque Castle gardens thirty seconds walk from our amazing High Street. Fill yourself with a festive cheer this weekend, enjoy the Dickensian Christmas weekend Rochester thrives it's self in.
Opening time of the next Markets:
11am to 6pm - Friday, 2 November.
10am to 7pm - Saturday, 3 and Sunday, 4 December (Dickensian Christmas weekend)
11am to 6pm - Friday, 9, Saturday, 10 and Sunday, 11 December.
Features of the market include:
• Magical festive atmosphere with live music
• Luxury and unique gifts throughout the market.
• Bavarian Village and Craft Fair.
• Tasty treats from local producers.
• Easy access to historic Rochester High Street with its eclectic mix of independent retailers, eateries and period architecture.
• A step back in time to a Victorian Christmas to meet some of Dickens' heroes and villains (Dickensian Christmas Festival 3-4 December).
Sneak a peak by clicking an image to enlarge: